English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, June 5, 2009

How to Use Checklists to Make Money

Have you ever wondered how a bunch of 16 and 17 year old kids can basically run a million dollar enterprise? Just think McDonald's.

And no offense to McDonald's employees but some of them aren't necessarily the brightest crayons in the box, know what I mean?

So how is it that these kids do what most people can't?

They have a system. In fact, they have many systems.

There is a procedure in place.

Although I never worked at a fast food restaurant, my job in high school was me following a checklist. In the morning, when I'd come in to work, I'd have to clean and there was a two page checklist and an order that I was to do everything in so I simply followed my directions and nothing was every forgotten and a good job was done every time.

Systems. Procedures. Checklists.

These are all critical for successful businesses.

I was recently going through my business and even though me sending email generally results in me making more money, I wasn't sending emails every day. In fact, I wasn't even sending them once a week. If I felt like writing an email, I would. Otherwise, I wouldn't send out an email to any of my lists.

So I made a checklist of things that need to be done every work day. Now writing an email and sending it to my list is on there. I don't send a promotion every day and since I have a lot of different lists, the same people aren't be contacted each and every day, but the results of have been undeniable. I'm making quite a bit more money every month.

Even if you're a solo operator working from home, these checklists will be immensely helpful to you. Figure out what daily actions need to be done to make more money in your business, put them on a checklist, and go do them. If you don't know what are the best actions to take, then just make your best guess and do those things. If you see results, keep them on the checklist. If they don't help your business, ten take them off the checklist and add something different.

Get out there and develop your business building system and you'll have a successful business in no time.

(expert=Gary_Ruplinger)

Enter Your Email Address For Update :

FeedBurner



May be You Want Read This :




0 comments: